Maggie McGee Wanted For Misdemeanor

Maggie McGee in 1910 she was married to Nils McGee age 35 and they had two children Thelma age 5 and William age 3. They were living in Rio Vista, Solona, California. She was born 1884 in California.




NAME: Maggie Kagee
GENDER: Female
COURT DATE: 24 Oct 1911
RECEIVED AGE: 27
RECORD PLACE: Fairfield, California, USA
PHOTOGRAPH AVAILABLE: Yes
RECORD TYPE: Description of Criminals
BOOK TITLE: Description of Criminals and Stolen Property, 1903-1911


I think Maggie may have been lured by Manuel in some way and she ran off. I hope she came to her senses and went back home to her husband and kids.




Comments

  1. My love of true crime writing draws me to your blog. What a creative approach to genealogy! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I am so happy you are enjoying it. I am working on a book

      Delete

Post a Comment