Pvt. Norman Byron Holland: Houston, TX 1917 Riot Camp Logan Series

Norman Byron Holland was born 29 Mar 1894 in 
Webster Groves, St Louis, Mo, to King Cain Holland (1864-1899) and Jennie B Cooper (1869-1918).




Norman enlisted into 24th Inf on 17 Jun 1912

Inmate #12260 Leavenworth 
Rec: 16 Dec 1917
Crime: Mutiny & Murder
Term: Life















He was an errand boy for the local brickyard in St. Louis.

He was arrested in 1909 for fighting and served 9 days in the workhouse.

He married Evelyn May Burks on 27 Aug 1927 in MO.

I made a tree on Ancestry for him and have his tree traced back a ways. 



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would love to send you everything I have. I am so very happy you reached out to me.

      Delete
    2. I contacted you on Hang Outs so I can exchange email address with you..

      Delete
  2. I accidentally deleted your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you still have this family tree? I believe this is my relative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do on Ancestry should show up as a hint under Criminal Genealogy tree name Holland and it will say Houst, TX Riot

      Delete

Post a Comment