Pvt Tom Bass: Houston, TX 1917 Riot Camp Logan Series

Thomas Bass enlisted Apr 1917 was in the 24th Inf Company M. He was born in Texas on 4 Jul 1897 to Hence Bass & Mary Love. According to death certificate.

Unfortunately I did not find a photo or mugshot of him.

Inmate #13252 Leavenworth
Crime: mutiny & Murder
Received: 25 Sep 1918
Term: Life
Reduced on 27 May 1928 to 15 years

Below are the Court Documents & Clemency Papers I found. 



































I made a tree on Ancestry for him and I think I found his death certificate below.



He died 29 Apr 1965 in Trinity, TX 7 months before I was born. I did not find a memorial for him on FAG.

I salute you Pvt Tom Bass and thank you for your service, as all the other men and women who have served and are serving, may God bless you all.






Comments