Tony Clements: Committed Suicide in Folsom Prison

Tony Clements was born in 1833 in California. He looks like the sweatiest old man, I would love to curl up by his feet and listen to all his life stories. I bet they would be fascinating,
I see a lot of knowledge in them eyes.


Tony convicted of  Grand Larceny 

Inmate #4346 Folsom Prison
Rec: 21 Mar 1898
Crime: Grand Larceny
Term: 5 years
Age: 65
Occupation: Laborer





Poor Tony must not of like prison life very much because he committed suicide. He died 3 Nov 1899 and is buried in the Folsom Prison Cemetery, Folsom, Sacramento, CA.
He has a FAG Memorial #166788653
I left a memento. I also made Tony a Tree on Ancestry so now he will never be forgotten and hopefully a family member will be able to find him.




Comments

  1. I agree, I saw his eyes and just knew I had to find out more about him. I would of loved to of sat at his feet and heard all his stories.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment