Gerald Barney: Incest

Geral Barney was born 14 May 1906 in Elsinore, Utah To Daniel Barney and Unknown.




 Inmate #8298 Idaho State Prison
Crime: Incest
Rec: 7 Nov 1951
Term: 10 years
Age: 45
Paroled: 1955






Gerald was married twice and had several child in each marriage.

First 15 Jan 1930 in Maricopa County, AZ
Second 1 Aug 1956 in Conconine, AZ 

All his wives and children have passed on but I will not post who they were here out of respect to them. I did however make him a tree on Ancestry and they are all connect there if a family is searching for him.

It was not easy for me to write this post and I thought about not doing it, but reading what he said in the statement was pulling at me like he wanted this done. So here it is. Please do not leave me a negative comment, I know he was a criminal as is all I write about and they are all  deceased and have paid the price.


Comments

  1. That is always so sad. I am glad you are so respectful to the people left in the aftermath. I have a few like this and records are very hard to come by without asking people that would just as soon forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand the frustration, I have a Facebook group who might be able to help you with that...It's called Criminal Genealogy and it's private so only members can see what's posted.
    Thank you ever so much for your comment

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment