William Graham Fuller: Petty Larceny

William (Wilber) Graham Fuller was born 26 Aug 1905 in Chicago, IL to William Graham Fuller and Nellie (Meade) ?








I am not sure why they have Wilber on his record, I have not found it anywhere else.

Inmate#3655 Whittier Reform School in Whittier, Los Angeles County, CA
Rec: 8 July 1919
Crime: Petty Larceny 







As he grew older he got into more trouble and you will see by his mugshots he became a harden man.






Inmate #50993 San Quentin Prison in San Quentin, Marin County, CA
Crime: Petty Larceny 
Rec: 24 Jan 1931
Term: 0-5 years
Discharged: 6 Dec 1933







He was married to a Marie and I found the following newspaper clippings that makes me think it might be him.





I also found another William Graham Fuller that could be his father also in San Quentin Prison for forgery. I am not posting it because I am not sure if it's him. 



William died 17 May 1991 in California and is buried in the Forest Lawn Memorial Cemetery in Los Angeles. 


I have no further information on William. I find his juvenile record very sad. They didn't have a way to diagnose learning disabilities in those days and I am almost sure that was the cause of him not going to school and why they list he is  


Comments