Ramon Molino: Manslaughter 1897

Ramon Molino was born Aug 1844 in Mexico, he came to America in 1862, he was a farmer/laborer. 

In 1897 he saw a bit of trouble and was sentenced to 10 years in San Quentin. Later transferred to Folsom.





I did not find any other criminal records for him. 

I found a newspaper clipping from the San Francisco Examiner dated 29 Sep 1892, explaining who he murdered, he obviously got a lighter sentence of manslaughter once the verdict was submitted.



Sad the little boy witnessed this but I would suppose back then it was more of the norm and nowadays.

On Ramon prison record it is stated that he died 18 Jan 1902.

There's no Memorial on FAG (Find A Grave) for him.


I made him a tree and although I have a wife attached I am not sure it's correct because the last census said he was single as an inmate in prison I believe he died there.







Comments