Florence Ford: Grand Larceny

Florence Ford was Born Florence Johnson abt 1889 in New York, her father was O. R. Johnson living in California in 1918. Husband Mr. Ford.





Inmate # 6309 Montana State Prison
Rec: 4 May 1918
Term: 1-4 years
Age: 29






Florence had only arrived in Montana 3 week prior with her baby, leaving her husband in New York. I do not know why. Her mother came from California to care for the baby while Florence was in prison. One of her prison records has prostitute written on it for reasons I am confused about, there was no mention of this in the newspaper and she was not charged with it. She was a married women with a child. She admitted her guilt and asked the judge to wait to sentence her until her mother could come get her baby, which the judge allowed. I found no other criminal records for Florence. I do not know what happened to her after she was released. I made her a tree on Ancestry.








Comments