Pvt. Albert T Hunter: Houston, TX 1917 Riot Camp Logan Series

Albert T Hunter was born about 1893. This is all the information I have on him...

He enlisted into the Army 24th Inf 3rd Bat co. I

Here are his clemency papers, I found no Mugshot.




















On 4 Oct 1919 He was under mental observation and was transferred to St. Elizabeth's Hospital, he returned to the prison on 5 Oct 1921 at age 26 years old.


Albert T Hunter's family
He's the little boy between his parents, I believe. 




Comments

  1. Those are not his parents. I have the family picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know I will make the correction.

      Delete
    2. This photo was in a tree on Ancestry

      Delete
  2. I can provide additional photos for your site. I thoroughly enjoyed Reading the information. Very informative! Recently I met with our family and shared your website. Again, thank you for the information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is so awesome, I am so happy I could help. You are very welcome

      Delete

Post a Comment