Jacqueline Hanks-Bieneman:Drunk & Disorderly

Jacqueline Hanks-Bieneman was born in 1910 in Kentucky to either Anthony or James Hanks both names were on two seperate marriage records of hers. Her mother was Lendre or Lenore Dewey.




Clark County, WA Jail Record

I have noticed here she says she was born in Washington

If you notice her marriage records they list different names for parents.

Her first husband was Robert Earl Bieneman married 1 Dec 1933





Her second husband was Eduard R Salsman married 10 Aug 1947.






I would say her father was most likely James U Hanks, but I have not found any census records or marriage records for him. 

There is only one other tree and it's private, I did make her a tree on Ancestry.

Jacqueline was arrested one other time in Louisville, KY 13 Apr 1931 for Vagrancy she was Inmate #29591 

Note: Robert E Bieneman was a US Army Soldier and was an inmate at Fort Wayne Military Reserve in the 1930 census.
(Read Jacqueline's arrested record carefully)


I didn't find any children for her and no death information. There was a Jacqueline that died in California but the birth is way off, but with all the other mis-information it wouldn't surprise me if it's her.

I hope this beautiful lady found the peace in life and death. Jacqueline you have been forgiven and now you can be set free and never be forgotten..



Comments