Pvt. Hezekiah Turner: Houston, TX Riot 1917 Camp Logan Series

Hezekiah Carson Turner was born 25 Aug 1891 in Decorium, PA to Alexander Turner  and Carrie Ross.

He enlisted into 24th IN 3rd Bat, Comp. I on 14 Apr 1917.

I did not find his Leavenworth mugshot but here's his clemency documents.













He was Inmate #13232 Leavenworth
Rec: 18 Sep 1918
Term: Life reduced to 20 years
Crime: Mutiny & Murder

I do not know when he was discharged. He married 28 Dec 1925 to Sadie Banks who was a widow with 2 boys. She was born 1889.



Hezekiah's Dishonorable Discharge


He died 18 Feb 1938 in Chambersburg, PA at the age of 46. I didn't find a FAG Memorial for him, but I did make him a tree on Ancestry and it's the only one.




Comments

  1. Carrie Ross might be a relative. I tried to access the tree you created for Mr. Turner at ancestry.com but was unsuccessful. Will you please provide a link? Thanking you in advance. Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure can, here you go

    https://www.ancestry.com/family-tree/tree/152893804/family

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment