Clarence George Jacobs: Violating Immigration Act

Clarence George Jacobs was born 29 May 1905 in Tecumseh, Essex, Ontario, Canada to George Cyril Jacobs (1864-1961) and Elizabeth Rose Dronvillard (1866-1952). He married Helen Sylvia Dronvillard (1909-1991). I haven't clue yet why wife and mother have the same last name I am sure they are related in some way.


















Only a Mother could be so blind

















He had several convictions as you can see on his records, from breaking and entering and safe robbery and importing aliens into the United States. His last known stint was in Michigan in 1948 the police department held him under investigation in Mt. Clemens, #3001 Dec 20th. I found no newspaper clippings.


I found his letter to his sister very odd, I did not find a sister names Clara, I am wondering if she wan't a girlfriend and maybe that's why the letter wasn't sent, plus what's under all those XXXXX's???

The letter his mother wrote to the warden I can understand, she obviously had no clue about her son's criminal dealings, where did she think he was???

Would have loved to have found out who he was smuggling into the country. 


Here's a photo I found of Clarence 






Comments