Leo Villa: Embezzlement

Leo Villa was born about 1906 in the Philippine Islands. 


Also known as Patricio Guanco, Ramon Silva
I believe his true name is Leo Silva because I found a University of California yearbook photo which matched up closely to his wanted poster and it was the same year and same place.


He was wanted for pawning off typewriters that were not his and getting the money for them. I did not find any newspaper clippings which would of helped so much in my research. I did search all his names and only found 1930 and 1940 census for one said he was married but she was not living with him he was a border working as a janitor in a hospital. He was only going to be charged with a misdemeanor so he would of only done jail time and been fined. 


 I cropped the wanted poster to see him close up.



Very interesting crime though.




Comments