Sadie Brown-Fischer: Manslaughter

Sadie Brown was born about 1918 and married Ernest Fischer,  they had at least 5 children.













Sadie was pregnant and gave birth while in prison, I found very little information on her and her husband Ernest, he was a janitor and they lived at 446 E Fremont, Pocatello, Idaho. I did not find any census records for them. 

She stabbed a man who was a Veteran named Benjamin Fox, because of his dog. Sad case for all involved, her children left without a mother including a newborn and a WWII Vet lost his life all over a dog, seriously sad and preventable. 


Comments

  1. Thank you for your work on this. this lady is my grandmother. my mother was the child she had while incarserated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much much for your comment. Feel free to use anything I have for your Family History.

      Delete

Post a Comment