Warren Madison Kachel: Dyer Act

Warren Madison Kachel was born 10 June 1922 in Aspen, CO., to Harry Glover Kachel (1884-1955) & Henrietta Eloise Daughtery (1889-1965).



Inmate: #15418 Montana State prison
Rec: 14 July 1950
Crime: Stealing a Vehicle
Term: 1 YR
Age: 27





Warren had a very long criminal list as you can see above. He also was married several times.

#1 Rose Phillips (1924-) 31 March 1951

#2 Evelyn Joyce Martin (1939-1957) 24 March 1955. She died in a car accident.




She had been married several times also, but they had a son together, Claude Warren Kachel. Sad she died that way.


Evelyn Joyce Martin Yearbook Photo


#3 Arreatha Jane Swan (1937-1012) 10 Sep 1957
They had several children but are all still living so I am not posting names.

He had enlisted in the War on 17 May 1944, Training in Idaho.

The Truck and trailer he stole in Montana look somewhat like this.


 I found a few newspaper articles but none on any of his crimes listed, he was in the hospital a couple times for reasons unknown, he also was in a car accident once and his motor vehicle licence was expired.

Warren died 2 Nov 1994 in Washington.

There were a few other family trees on Ancestry but they didn't have very much information, none had his criminal record. As always I added everything to the tree I made him. I hope he put whatever demons he had to rest.



Comments

  1. Thank you for this info. Warren is my 2nd cousin twice removed on my mothers paternal side. I am interested in finding out more about Rose and or a relative named Judy? If you have any info I’d love it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome, thank you for your comment. I made him a tree on Ancestry and added all this..I am not sure what info I have on Rose but feel free to look and use anything I have.

      Delete

Post a Comment