Clarence & Walter Randolph: Violation Of Harrison Narcotics Act

Walter Randolph was born 14 July 1883, his brother Clarence was born 18 Nov 1877, their father was Dan Randolph.







Inmate:#4078 McNeil Island Federal Prison (Washington)
Rec: 18 March 1922
Crime: Vio. Harrison Narcotics Act
Term: 1yr and 1 day
Discharged: 3 Jan 1923








Inmate: #4077 McNeil Island Federal Prison
Rec: 18 March 1922
Crime: Vio. Harrison Narcotic Act
Term: 1yr and 1 day
Discharged: 4 Jan 1923

They had a sister named Annie, and that is all the information I found on them, not even a newspaper article about their crime, which was in Tacoma, WA where they were arrested and convicted. There were 2 other men arrested and sentenced at the same time as they were and received at the prison on the same day, all black not one mention of any of them in the newspapers, I even put in Harrison Act and didn't find them.

I made them a tree attached what I found to it, which wasn't much just WWI draft cards. I did find a death index for Clarence he died 3 Apr 1923 in Tacoma, WA. Again no newspaper clippings on his death. What happened to him he wasn't even out of prison but 3 months. I would bet he was killed or murdered or accidental suicide from drugs.

I will do an update if more information is found or a family member reaches out to me. I just felt it was so important to write about these brothers. 

Comments

Post a Comment