Karl Benjamin Ansley: Theft, False Pretences

Karl Benjamin Ansley was born 25 Dec 1905 Islington, England to Benjamin Charles Ansley (1882-1950) He was a Bank Manager in Hendon, England. His mother was May Helena Hugal (1884-1956).



His criminal records are from 1926- 1939, theses the ones I found.







He was married twice: Edith Margaret Lovegrove (1906-?) & Marion Margret Von Tunzelaman (1927-1996) they were married in New Zealand in 1936.

I found no children for them and he seemed to be the only child. I also didn't find any newspaper clippings which I was very disappointed over because they always paint a picture for us of who he was.



Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful addition, I love a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and you are very welcome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment