Lilly John: Grand Larceny

Lilly John was born about 1871 in France.


Inmate: #15514 San Quentin Prison
Rec: 10 Aug 1893
Crime: Grand Larceny
Age: 22


 


She was released 10 Jun 1894 on a 1 year term. She was florist in San Francisco, CA. Unfortunately I did not find anything else on her. I searched census records, city directories, newspapers, death records, marriage records. I found nothing. I would love to know more about her. I made her a tree on Ancestry, hopefully someone will give more information or a hint will show up. 

Don't you just love her witchy poo hat (For those who watched H. R. Puff'n Stuff).....


I did however find another lady criminal, who arrested and sentenced with Lilly.



Inmate:#15516 San Quentin Prison
Rec: 11 Aug 1893
Crime: Grand Larceny
Term: 1 yr
Age: 29
Discharged 10 Jun 1894



She was also living in San Francisco, CA. Are they sisters??? Or related somehow?? I think there is a connection for sure.

Jennie Moreno was born about 1864 in France. 







Comments

Post a Comment