Octave Agarin: Suspicious Person

 Octave Agarin was born about 1890 in Cuba.



Inmate: #1533 New Orleans Police Department
Arrested: 28 Feb 1912
Age: 22


I did not find out much about Octave, but I wanted to write as much of his story as I possibly can, because of 2 reasons one his name, unusual and and a family member searching for him will love having a photo of him. Second reason is why he was arrested. This still goes on today except today they can only hold you for 48 hours then they have to charge you.


Octave died NOv 1940 in New Orleans, LA. I found his death record, only record I found besides his arrest. This young man was 22 years old when he was arrested and he was a baker, which was a good trade to have. I couldn't find his address as they gave it Clio near Franklin and those two street do not meet they are opposite the water to each other. Street names change and this was in 1912. 

I am hoping we get more information from others as to what happened to this young man, he died at a young age of 50. I searched newspapers, came up empty there also.

Time will tell....






Comments