Walter "Skeeter" Hayden: Petty Larceny & Forgery

 Walter "Skeeter" Hayden was born about 1898 in Kansas City, Mo. He was a housebreaker. 


Inmate: #6635 Stockton Jail (Stockton, CA)
He spent 30 days in Stockton Jail for Petty Larceny 15 Nov 1924.
He also stole a ladies shoes from a car outside the house of Mrs. C. C. Jensen at 1035 W. Rose Street.
At some point he was in Idaho and was arrested there but it doesn't say what for, he was fined $50.


The following newspaper articles are from 1921




Inmate: #35412 San Quentin prison
Rec:4 Oct 1921
Crime: Forgery


Then in 1925 he was again in trouble.



Inmate: #13816 Folsom Prison
Rec: 25 Sep 1925
Crime: Forgery

I didn't find any family or wife or death information.
I wanted to write his story because his nickname Skeeter was very interesting and I was hoping to find out more of who he was. I am sure a family member will find my blog and leave me a comments, this happens frequently. 






Comments