Dead Baby Found: 1 oct 1912 Los Angeles. CA

 

Baby Found Dead, the Los Angeles Police Department distributed this flyer in hopes of finding out who this little girl was.
1 Oct 1912






It doesn't look like this case was ever solved













They found a blanket with the little one




Here is more click the link to read


Also if you click the articles they will get bigger as well, makes it easier to read.

Such a sad case indeed, I found the flyer in the California Sheriff records on Ancestry. They are not sorted by county. I am sure they buried in the city cemetery I would even imagined the may have named her or she just ended up in a potters grave. I am thinking they most likely took good care of her they seemed to of worked hard to find out who she was, that tells me they cared and she wasn't just tossed away somewhere to never be found again.





Comments