Harvey Stanley: Escape & Wanted

Harvey Stanley was born 1893 in Chickosee, OK, he had a brother named Arlie Stanley. His alias were H. R. Snow & Mr. Burtron.





In my research I believe he could of been H.R Snow, he used as an alias.


Inmate: #5865 Folsom prison
Rec: 26 Oct 1904
Crime: Burglary



 Inmate: #10588 McNeil Federal Prison

Rec: 27 Oct 1933

Crime: N.A.P.


Which Means:

The non-aggression principle (NAP), also called the non-aggression axiom, is a concept in which aggression, defined as initiating or threatening any forceful interference (violating or breaching conduct) against either an individual, their property or against promises (contracts) for which the aggressor is liable.


Looks like he got away, I searched newspapers, and records and found nothing that indicates he was caught.





Comments

  1. I really like your research. I have been working on one for the past 8 years and I now have 4 large binders and 3 notebooks filled and growing. Criminal genealogy has become a passion of mine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment