Frank Medicine Shield: Stealing Horses

Frank Medicine Shield was born about 1901 in Canada and livid in Alberta pretty much all his life dying there in 1963. He was a very well known man on the Rodeo Circuit there.


Inmate: #5868 Calgary Prison
Rec: 1914
Crime: Stealing Horses
 I didn't find any newspaper articles on this crime but I found plenty of other articles to show us what and who this man was. 

1938





1946

The following are all 1954 Stampede 
Rodeo 









1958

 He may have been married to a women named Mary Hind Bull and he might of had at least 2 children Christine & Joseph Medicine Shield. This is all I could find besides some census records and an obit that might be him.


Did he learn to do this while he was in prison or after he got out? There's more to this story, but I will wait for it be told to me, like so many other stories I write I know in good time the answers will come.






Comments