Clark County Jail
Source: Washington Archives
Adeline was born about 1888 in Illinois.
She was married twice that I found in researching her. First to Harry C. Gibson who died 14 Mar 1910, but the courts didn't know and she had filed divorce 24 Jul 1907 Case #3030.
Second was to George Hutchinson and that divorce was filed 18 Mar 1912 Case # 4603 both in Clark County Court, Washington.
I did not find any marriage records or death records, but I did find some newspaper articles I found intriguing.
Here's one that describes her husbands and divorces, just click on the ling to read.
The Columbian
Vancouver, Washington
Mon, Sep 8, 1913 · Page 3
The Columbian
Vancouver, Washington
Fri, Aug 28, 1914 · Page 1
The Columbian
Vancouver, Washington
Tue, Dec 28, 1915 · Page 1
Vancouver Weekly Columbian
Vancouver, Washington
Thu, Jan 7, 1915 · Page 7
Adeline was a waitress when she was arrested on 16 Dec 1915 and she was 27 years old. I never found her maiden name or her death information. Seems during 1907 or before and during 1915 she was going through a tough time of it. Two divorces and several arrests and probably some frost bite too boot for her stubbornness. I would of liked to of met her and heard her story.
Thank you for stopping by, please click the follow button and feel free to leave a comment.








Comments
Post a Comment