James Broderick: Burglary

 


James Broderick was born about 1854 in England.

Inmate: #12007 San Quentin Prison (California)
Rec: 21 Jan 1886
Crime: Burglary
Sentenced: 5 years
Discharged: 31 Aug 1889

San Quentin Prison Record found on Ancestry.





The San Francisco Examiner
Mon, Feb 01, 1886 ·Page 3

He was a bricklayer, had grey eyes, 5'8", light complexion and dark hair.
After his release it looks like he went to Pennsylvania and was in a scrap there, I found this article just click the link to read.

There was a shooting and he was arrested and put in prison again for aggravated assault.



Inmate: #93856 Allegheny County Workhouse, PA
Rec: 12 Sep 1900

I do not know what happened to him after this. But I loved his old mugshot so much I just had to do a blog on him.

Thank you for stopping by. Please click that follow button for me and feel free to leave a comment. 







Comments