Wynona Adell Harvey was born 30 Jul 1921 in Gretna, PA. to Myrpts Harvey (1891-1976) & Stella Moon (1896-1973).
Her body was found in a shallow stream of 8 inches in a culvert. There were men's footprints in the mud and the police made plaster casts. There were a pair of men's army trousers hundred feet from her body. Her watch on her wrist stopped at 6:10. Her purse was found 50 feet from her body and it had $6.00 and her I.D. Card.
The night before her death she had a nightmare and went to her pastor Dr. Frederick Brown Harris of Foundry Methodist Church. She said she had a bad dream about her fiancé Theodore Buck.
The police questioned Theodore and others and cleared them all. There was a mention of a middle aged man she was in love with, but she did not mention his name to the pastor. He was a New York export company executive.
They called it suicide in the end. I will never believe it and I know her mother did not either among others who were close to her.
There were three another murders but a women named Mary Baker was murdered very close by and found in a culvert (I will do a post on her next), April 1930.
Here's some newspaper articles, tell me your thoughts.
https://www.newspapers.com/article/times-herald-wynona-adell-harvey/207345588/
https://www.newspapers.com/article/the-bee-wynona-adell-harvey/207345347/
https://www.newspapers.com/article/times-herald-wynona-harvey/207339179/
https://www.newspapers.com/article/times-herald-wynona-adell-harvey/207343873/
https://www.newspapers.com/article/times-herald-wynona-adell-harvey/207343736/
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please click that follow button and feel free to leave a comment.





Comments
Post a Comment