Pvt. James R Hawkins: Houston, TX 1917 Riot Camp Logan Series

James R. Hawkins was born in 1895 in Virginia. He enlisted into the Army joining 24th Inf in April 1912.



His documents and a couple letters he wrote are located at the link below.

http://cdm16035.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/search/collection/p15568coll1/searchterm/hawkins/order/date


Inmate #12258 Leavenworth
Crime: Mutiny & Murder
Term: Life

In his documents it's stated that he may have gotten parole around 1934 and was disabled.

I made a tree for him as I have done with all the soldiers on Ancestry.

Unfortunately this is all the information I have found.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb7tIZJbixA



This newspaper clipping was sent to me by a lovely lady, dated 1927.



Comments

  1. This is my uncle Bob. He is in the family history tree for my family (William Campbell) on Ancestry.com. His full name was James Robert Hawkins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting, feel free to use whatever research I have.

      Delete

Post a Comment