Leroy John Strain: Assault With Deadly Weapon & Attempted Burglary

Leroy John Strain was born 23 Nov 1920 in Pendleton, AR to John Thomas Strain (1888-1951) and Sarah Lydia Miller )1893-1979).

The first records I found was for Assault with a deadly weapon.












Then I found this:




I can not believe he got a pardon after having a gun fight with the local law, I bet the cops were ticked off.


Another offense:











Leroy was married twice first wife was Grace Edna Dickson on 7 Sep 1942 and then Margaret Faye Swain in 1952.

Leroy died 13 Feb 1988 in San Bernardino, CA

I have a feeling he was in more trouble before and after all this but I didn't find anything else.



Comments

  1. You got hishis firstfirst wife's name wrong, it's Grace Edna Dickson, not Dickerson. She was my grandma and I believe he was my grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ever so much for letting me know, I made him a tree on Ancestry so I will correct this right away.

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment