Harry S Pierce: Grand Larceny: Gets A Medical Pardon

Harry S Pierce was born about 1858 in Oregon and was married to Mary E, maiden name unknown. 





Inmate #223 Idaho State Prison
Rec: 6 Jan 1890
Crime: Grand Larceny
Term: 10 years
Age: 32
Occupation: Stock Raiser




Says he was suffering from an affliction of the lateral columns of his spinal cord.


This is an illustration of a spinal cord from the year 1890.

Even though I didn't find much information on Harry I think I might have found a 1917 military census, I believe is him because of the description he gives of the same kind of injury.




This is from Connecticut, I did not find much else for him that was concrete. I found this very interesting that he had this injury and it wasn't stated how he received it. 

Just goes to show you never know what you can find.



Comments