Dorothy Thomas: Grand Larceny

Dorothy Thomas was born about 1896 in Kansas City, MO her mother was Elizabeth Taylor born in St. Louis, MO. I believe her father was Lewis Thomas born Sep 1848 in Kentucky.





Inmate #4769 New Mexico State Prison
Rec: 15 Oct 1921
Crime: Grand Larceny
Age: 25








She was running with a man going by the name of Jesse Alexander he had a wife named Lillian who was living in Texas. On his prison records says his real name is Jack Thomas. So was he Dorothy's relative or their last names have no connection to each other. 





Inmate #4768 New Mexico State Prison
Rec: 15 Oct 1921
Crime: Grand Larceny





He had another record








Inmate #795 New Mexico State Prison
Rec: 18 Oct 1918
Crime: Violation Sec 12 Act
Term: 6 months $100 fine




Who was this man to Dorothy?

He was born about 1884 in Bakersfield, CA.
This all I know about him.

I found no trees for either of them and I did make one. I attached Dorothy as his spouse although I doubt they were married.

I believe his real last name was Alexander, his wife Lillian had that as her last name on his record. 


Comments