A Thank you to my followers & Members

I love what I do!!!!!!

Criminal Genealogy Is a term I made up I am the only Criminal Genealogist there is. This is a lost society, I tell their stories. 

Many family members have left comments or messaged me and thanked me for what I do. 

Most of the time the mugshot is the only photo they have of their ancestor. 

We all have good and bad in our tree and sometimes ugly, but at the end of the day it's their story and it was their life at a different time. 

I was interviewed by our local paper recently and here is the link you can click on to read it.

http://www.newstrib.com/news/most-genealogists-stumble-on-to-criminals-gwen-kubberness-looks-for/article_cf915080-91c9-11e9-b64c-9fb04bf74c63.html?fbclid=IwAR1kc8Cjr3uprDAFGrze8HD48PeRfiFXtUgqiNuITe2OQtvvJbvAmLOckLM

I am so excited to be a part of something that is exciting, sad, scary and fulfilling. I want to thank everyone who reads my blog and my members of my Facebook Criminal Genealogy group. We are over 8,000 members. What an awesome feeling to help others.

My dream is to have a tv show someday, something like Who Do You Think You Are and The Genealogy Roadshow mixed up a little. That would be fun to help even more people find their criminal ancestors records and on occasion a mugshot.

I started this blog in 2016 and I now have 108 followers, I started the Facebook group last july and have 8,303 members.

Thank you so much, I feel so blessed!



Comments