Joshua Lilly: Vio. Sec 11500 Health & Safety Code

Joshua Lilly was born 12 Nov 1925 (Or 12 Mar 1925 in Waco, TX) there are conflicting birthdates because his death records shows one date and a WWII Draft Card shows another if that is him. His mother's maiden name was O'Neal.


Inmate: 6672 Sacramento County Jail
Rec: 7 Feb 1948
Crime: Vio Sec 11500 Health & Safety Code.



I found another article for 1948, where his girlfriend was a tad bit mad at him.


I found one earlier article 1947



Here's a 1956 article




This is the last one I found dated 1963


Joshua died 6 Nov 1969 in Madera, CA. I found him death index and his Find A Grave Memorial.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/71327700

I would like to know why a 43 year old man dies and there no obituary, I understand there isn't always one, because the family would have to pay for it and write it out or say what they want in it. Perhaps they didn't know he died. But I would think if he died at age 43 it would been in the papers, accident, drugs, cancer, whatever, but there's nothing.


Comments

Post a Comment