Minnie Frye & J. J. Adams: Grand Larceny

Minnie Frye was born about 1870 in California, she had an accomplice named J. J. Adams born about 1885 in West Virginia.



Inmate: #21236 San Quentin Prison
Rec: 11 July 1905
Crime: Grand Larceny
Term: 2 yrs
Age: 35







Inmate: #21235 San Quentin Prison
Rec: 11 July 1905
Crime: Grand Larceny
Term: 2 yrs
Age: 20

Why were they together? What was their bond?? Was he her son?? Were they brother and Sister??  I researched for many hours and found nothing. I feel he used an alias and perhaps she did also. I believe they are related, by looking at the eyes and the nose are identical. 

I did find a newspaper clipping.


What did they need the money for and where were they going. I think they had more crimes they committed.  It is interesting how they found them though.



Comments