Tom & Martha Jane Aaron: Murder

 Tom Aaron was married to Martha Jane Aaron she was born about 1845 in Augusta, GA.




Martha Aaron 43 years old 5'6" 165 lbs

Coal Black Complection 

75 yrs Murder

Convicted on 6 Oct 1873

Expiration of sentence 6 Oct 1948 (Age 118)

Pardoned 28 Feb 1891

"Walls" 1 Jun 1888 Transferred

Occupation Field Hand

ALabama State Prison was located in Wetumpka, Elmore, Alabama, USA.


I found the following newspaper clippings

Below is the 1873 Conviction of the couple




Below is the 1891 Pardon



I did not find Tom's prison record. I also did not find out who was murdered.


I would like to know how long she lived after she was released and if Tom joined her. I would also like to know who they murdered and if they had any children. She was 43 yrs old when she was convicted so she must of had kids. Really sad.





Comments