John Olsol: Larceny

John Olso was born 13 Jan 1884 in Russia



Inmate: #31554 San Quentin Prison
Rec: 9 Apr 1918
Crime: Larceny








He spent time in Stockton, CA Jail as inmate #5767

Below is a record I believe he could be a relative who immigrated in Feb 1917, his name was Arwed Olsol here is his passenger list. He was born in 1893. He may not have any ties to him either I am just grasping at a straw on this one.

 I also found WWI index for him.


Name: Olsol, John Olson

Birth Date: 13 Jan 1884

Birth Place: citizen of Russia

City/County: Marin[Late

Ethnicity: W

                 WWI Draft Card


He was in prison during this time.


I didn't find out much more information for him. He looks very ticked off in his mugshot.
I also looked for more info on the man he stole the saddle from but There are several Cantrell's in Sacramento where the crime occurred.





Comments