Francisco Quijada: Murder & Assault With A Deadly Weapon

Francisco Quijada was born 1874 in Arizona to I believe hiss father to be Gabriel Quijada because of newspaper articles I found.



Inmate: #3945 Folsom Prison
Rec: 5 Nov 1896
Crime: Murder 1st Degree






Inmate: #6325 Folsom Prison
Rec: 26 Dec 1905
Crime: Assault with a deadly weapon



I found these newspaper articles from 1896 most of these are for his father Gabriel and or a brother.

















This Gabriel would have had to of a relation and not his father.


1905 Newspaper article


I would think his last name wouldn't be a common one as I didn't find very many records for him. I made him a tree and attached all this to it.  The 1900 census he was in prison and according to the newspaper articles there was an attempted prison break in 1905 and he was involved and was charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Those articles are the links I posted.   Francisco killed one Jesus M Ochoa on 14 July 1896



We have a dead baby and a dead man, a attempted prison break so the conclusion would be a hanging at Folsom Prison, I found a Francisco Quijada death date for 18 Feb 1921 but I am not 100% sure it's him and these are all the newspaper articles I found. So what happened to Francisco?  I think he died in prison. If anyone finds any more information please leave it in the comments and I shall be happy to add it. 




 
 
 

Comments