Jack Morgan: Assault With A Deadly Weapon

 Jack Morgan was born about 1893 in San Angelo, TX

I did post much genealogy information as He may have been Thomas James Morgan but I could not find proof.



Inmate: #3516 New Mexico State Prison
Rec: 19 Apr 1915
Crime: Assault With A Deadly Weapon




What I do know is he had a Uncle named A.C. Eckley he mention as closest relative. He had tattoos and scars mentioned. 

I love his mugshot he looks so smug. I would bet he had more criminal records before this one probably not as serious and he most likely had more, being more dangerous, 18 months to me wasn't long enough.


Here is a photo of Thomas Jack Morgan who I think is the same man


He was married to Zina Cherry here's a wonderful photo of them


This is Thomas Jack Morgan's death certificate 


Tell me your thoughts in the comments do you think this is the same man?








Comments

Post a Comment