Theodore Franklin Zanowicz: Larceny

 Theodore Franklin Zanowicz was born 14 Mar 1932 in Cleveland, OH to Stanley Zanowicz (1886-1945) & Mary Janoskwicz (11895-1962).






Inmate: # 4029 Western State Penitentiary in PA
Rec: 22 Nov 1956
Crime: Larceny (He Stole a Car)
 







He was also in a prison in Ontario,  Canada for stealing a car and got 6 months. He did time in the Cleveland Jail in 1955 for jay walking (Yes that is still a crime).

Here's that newspaper article and link o it as it is hard to read after I cropped it.

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/101850753/theodore-zanowicz/#



U.S. Ref Ashland, KY Inmate: #10065 Vio of Selective Service Act in 1953 got 2 years.

I found this newspaper article



End Of A Ride 1959




 




He had several siblings but some may still be living so I am not posting that information. I made him a tree added all this to it. Theodore died 3 Dec 2004 in Ohio

Below are his high school photos



I wonder why he had so many problems, what was eating at his soul? I did not find any marriage records. He had a fascination for cars that apparent.




Comments