Octavia Daniels: Murder

Octavia Daniels was born about 1900 in Possibly Texas, this information is from her 1930 Census.


Inmate: #22979
Rec: 25 Dec 1930
Crime: Murder
Term: 30 Yrs
Age: 30


She had a few run-ins before the murder conviction, she was arrested in 1925 & twice in 1926.


The above is talking about a whorehouse 




She was paroled from prison on her murder charge in 1937



 Unfortunately this is all the information I know about Octavia, I would love to know more, where was her family, were they back in Texas if in fact that was her birth place? Was she ever married and Daniels is her married name? Did she have children?


Looking into Octavia's eyes I see a very sad lady who has had a very hard life. She looks so lost and alone.



Jack Wellington was no angel from the law either, I found newspaper article on his mishaps.

1929


I really hope after Octavia left prison she had a different life, a happy one.




Comments