Criminal Genealogy Podcast

 Hello, 

I would like to invite those of you who have naughty ancestors, and have done the research into their criminal stories to be a guest on my podcast. I require newspaper articles and a written outline on the person emailed to me so I can familiarize myself with the facts and information, to ask you questions as we do the podcast, we can also discuss how you found the criminal records if you did, then I will send you a link where I can invite you to come with me on an adventure of telling their stories on my Criminal Genealogy Podcast and perhaps be on my YouTube Channel as well. 

You can leave me comments or email me and we can discuss it further.

Here is the link to my podcast:

https://open.spotify.com/show/5wO8j2L1hyREuzIKYOWa28

Thank you, please click the follow button and remember add you naught ancestor's skeletons to their trees. 




Comments